Don’t fear taking the leap into a new career with this seven step program from bestselling author and life coach Talane Miedaner. Whatever the situation or economic environment, Coach Yourself to a New Career gives you the tools to take matters into your own hands by assessing your needs and strengths, finding the right work fit, weighing options and possible sacrifices, and preparing your family for transitions.
Packed with expert advice and helpful examples from her many statistical clients—as well as her own career change process—Miedaner shows how anyone can reinvent their professional life.
Coach Yourself to a New Career:
- Offers a seven-step approach to career reinvention and practical advice for a smooth transition
- Profiles everyday people who achieved career reinvention on their own terms – and what their stories can teach you
- Shows you how to assess your needs and strengths
- Helps you decide what tough decisions or sacrifices you may have to make
- Prepares your spouse or family for transition
Miedaner shares her own story of launching her coaching business—with careful planning, hard work, commitment and faith. She shows how you can follow other’s examples to achieve the professional life you want.