PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS OF THE COURSE BELOW!
The Power Of Copy consists of One DVDs, 2 CDs and a manual. The best part is that it’ll only take you about 90 minutes to go through and it will give you a HUGE unfair advantage when it comes to dominating your marketplace.
Here’s why: most of your competitors are woefully bad at writing copy. More than likely, they follow what those “fat-cat” Madison Avenue advertising agencies do: brand advertising that’ll evaporate your marketing budget.
Unless you’re Coke, Microsoft, or Pepsi and have millions of dollars to plunk down on a Super Bowl ad, your best bet is to learn the art of GKIC-style direct response advertising.
Get Dan Kennedy – The Power of Copy Unleashed at the Edulucky
And the Power of Copy could give you the ability to easily perform one of the hardest things to do for most businesspeople: convince a prospect to buy or take an action just with the power of your words:
Here’s Just Some Of The Tips You’ll Discover That Will Have You Generating More Sales And Traffic Than Ever Before, Within Minutes of Tearing Into This System:
- The simple 3-step process for starting your sales letter so you don’t have to throw up your hands in frustration figuring out what to do next. If you’ve ever stared at the blinking cursor on your Word document wondering what to write next, then this is a godsend
- How to tap into what REALLY makes people buy your product or service. Most small business owners make the mistake of guessing at what their prospects want and need and don’t ascertain what will REALLY make them buy
- The secret to getting that first draft done that’ll save you tons of time and frustration. Most copywriters and small business owners really mess this upand this could result in sub-standard copy that’ll make your customers throw that letter in the trash!
- The 1 super-simple step to take as soon as the copy is written. This takes only 5-10 minutes but could mean the difference between “C+” level copy and “A” level copy.
- The simple 7-step formula for creating an offer that’ll make your target audience salivate over your product/service. It doesn’t matter if the copy was written by Dan Kennedy—if prospects don’t want what you’re selling, you’re not going to get any sales!
- The 1 quick tweak you can make with any product and service that could sky-rocket your profits. We do this with every launch here at GKIC and you can easily employ this strategy too.
- Our sales boosting 5-step “golden” checklist regarding bonuses. Violate these golden “rules” and your offer is going to fall flat and your bonuses are just going to take up space in your sales letter or ad.
- How to build up tension in your prospect so they cannot help but whip out their wallet and BUY. This is what separates the A-players from the “wanna-be’s”.
- The secret to framing price so the prospect will see that the price is a bargaineven if the product is thousands of dollars.
- The one addition you can make to your price and offer that could bolster your profits. If you aren’t doing this you’re leaving thousands of dollars on the table!
- 23 proven templates you can use to get started writing bullet points for your product or service. Bullet points create magic in your sales pieces and you’ll just copy and paste, add the specifics for your product, and you’ll be all set!
- Dave Dee’s ‘Top 10 Rules’ for writing headlines. Follow these rules and you’ll be able to write headlines that’ll grab your prospect by the lapels and FORCE them to read your ad.
- The easiest way to bring up objections in your copy that doesn’t require deep psychological stuff. Just do this simple step and you can “flip” more prospects to buying from you.
- The key to getting better at writing copy so you can do it at a higher level than most experienced copywriters. It is possible if you follow this one little “trick” all A-Level copywriters perform.
- and a whole LOT more!
The Power Of Copy Will Work For Any MarketFrom
Dentists To Plumbers. Real Estate Agents To Retail Shop Owners.
Fair warning: do not disqualify yourself from purchasing The Power of Copy because you’re in a certain business or industry. Last we checked, all businesses rely on the power of words to get people to visit a website or storefront and to make a purchase.
And it doesn’t matter how smart you are or if you graduated from an Ivy League School. GKIC founder Dan Kennedy is the best copywriter on the planet and he has the academic qualifications of a janitor.
He just followed in the footsteps of the copywriting greats before him and learned the powerful skill of persuasion in print. In other words, copywriting is a learnable skill anybody can masterlike riding a bike or learning a new hobby
except this skill can give you the rare power to convince prospects and customers to give you money hand over fist.
So a resource that’ll help you write better copy is well worth at least $2997. That’s how much Dan charged for many of the copywriting workshops he used to run. And most of the copywriting/persuasion products in GKIC’s catalog range between $997 to $2997.
This is a large investment by “civilian” standards for people who cannot fathom spending that much money on anything else other than a 60” flat screen TV.
But savvy marketers who “get it” realize they can make that investment back with only 2-3 more customers, clients, or patients they wouldn’t have otherwise attracted just by beefing up their copy.
But here’s the good news. You won’t have to pay $2997. You won’t even have to pay $1997 or even $997.
When you take action today, you’ll get the Power of Copy shipped to you for just $197.
Why are we doing this? We want to see more of our Members become even more successful in their businesses. We realize the importance of copywriting in business success and recognize that writing good copy is a huge stumbling block for most business owners.
So that’s why we’re offering The Power of Copy Unleashed at a price almost anybody can afford!