- You regularly crave sugar throughout the day.
- You turn to sugar when you’re feeling tired, stressed, or sad.
- You’ve recently noticed a negative change in mood or weight gain.
- You want to feel more lean, vibrant, and clear-headed.
- 1. Determine if you have an unhealthy attachment to sugar.
- 2. Understand the emotional attachments behind sugar so you can keep them at bay.
- 3. Make healthy, sugar-free alternatives of your favorite sweets.
- 4. Ditch those sugar cravings for good.
- 1. How To Take This Course
- 2. Meet Dana
The Sugar-Ditching Roadmap
- 1. Overview
- 2. Ten Easy Guidelines
- 3. What To Eat—Protein
- 4. What To Eat—Vegetables
- 5. What To Eat—Complex Carbs & Fruit
- 6. What To Eat—Fats
- 7. What To Eat—Portion Sizes
- 8. Help, I Need Sugar!
Your Biochemistry & Cravings
- 1. Overview
- 2. Balancing Brain Chemistry
- 3. Is Gluten Making You Crave Sugar?
- 4. The Gut Microflora & Cravings
- 5. Sleep & The Sugar Connection
- 1. Overview
- 2. The Untold Stories
- 3. Releasing The Emotions
Sugar & Science
- 1. Are You Addicted To Sugar?
- 2. Sugar And Science
- 3. Is Fructose Really The Devil?
- 4. Why Non-Caloric Sweeteners Are Worse Than Sugar
- 5. When Hunger Lies
In The Kitchen
- 1. The Foundational Meal Plan
- 2. Demo—Avocado Soup
- 3. Demo—Hemp Seed Tabouli
Breaking The Habit
- 1. Rewiring The Brain
- 2. Finding Fulfillment
- 3. Friends With Benefits
- 4. Respond Vs. React
- 5. Rituals & Action Plans
Congratulations! You made it to the last module of this class. Now that you’re an expert, Dana will show you how to fully master this sugar-ditching program by making it your dance, your rhythm, and your signature.
- 1. Making It Your Dance
Dana James, MS, CNS, CDN is a nutritional therapist, writer and founder of Food Coach NYC. She holds her Masters in Clinical Nutrition and is trained in nutrition biochemistry, functional medicine and cognitive behavioral therapy. She believes that food should be viewed as nourishing, joyful and fundamental to self-care. Her goal is to help women break their antagonist (and often obsessive) relationship with food and their body. She believes that true beauty stems from grace, dignity and embracing our idiosyncrasies that make us unique and imperfect.
If sugar is your best friend, and you’re not happy about it, then put sugar in it’s rightful place with this video series by Dana James.
Dana’s inner and outer radiance is both inspirational and electric….I have a renewed sense of empowerment and enjoyment with food, cooking and healthy eating that I never experienced before Dana.
Thank you Dana James, you are truly an intelligent and intuitive healer. I appreciate your knowledge, tools of scientific validation and guidance in embracing my own intuition and femininity.
You have awakened a confidence and beauty in me that I always knew was there, but that I never actually believed I could bring to the surface with such radiance, presence and GRACE.
- 8 modules and 32 video lessons, filled with all the information you need
- An assessment to determine if you are addicted to sugar
- Downloadable recipes and food plans, including vegan options
Lifetime access to stream from your computer, phone or tablet