Each month on Sessions, we tackle an important, challenging issue with recognized experts in the field.
- We start each month with a featured interview, where Esther handpicks a guest to discuss the monthly theme.
- Each month, Esther and her guest will take cases and questions in a 1 hour live Q+A.
- Past months are archived, so you will have running access to useful content.
- Every month we add resources from the experts, which means a running library of helpful materials for you!
- Sessions maintains a Community Forum to foster discussion, networking, and community.
The Sessions community is primarily comprised of active clinicians who are looking to expand their knowledge base and be inspired in their practice. Our audience is diverse in terms of years of experience as well as clinical focus, though we do trend towards couples work.
Coaches make up another core of the community. We’ve opted in creating Sessions not to shelter the professional development process into institutional silos. We encourage professionals on the front-lines to share, discuss, engage, and learn together.
A smaller but highly interesting group on the Sessions community are educators. There is a growing need for careful research, analysis, and pedagogy around issues of relationships and sexuality that we are so happy to be able to contribute to in whatever way we can.
Esther Perel is a renowned therapist and author based in New York. She created Sessions in pursuit of an open, honest, non-dogmatic conversation about relationships in the context of clinical practice.