How to Write, Self-publish and market Your Book to a Bestseller
Learn how to take what you know
and turn it into REAL WEALTH!
The present economic climate unleashes enormous opportunities — just as it did in the late seventies.
I’ve always felt I was very lucky during my early years as an author, because the United States was experiencing severe economic times. Jimmy Carter may have been most people’s worst nightmare, but, in retrospect, he was the best thing that ever happened to me.
The reason I say that is because when times are bad economically, people are looking for answers — and my books provided some of those answers. Literally, the dismal economy of the late seventies is what gave me a great opportunity to market my first two self-development books into New York Times #1 bestsellers.
Now, it’s Jimmy Carter all over again — only much worse. As Washington continues its determination to tax and spend entrepreneurs and small businesses into oblivion, two things are certain: Job security is gone forever and one of the best paths to individual prosperity lies in the sale of information.
And in today’s lightning-fast Internet world, there’s no quicker, more efficient, less expensive way to give people the information they’re looking for than by writing and publishing your own book.
There’s no doubt about it, information sells — especially during bad economic times!
— Robert Ringer
Do You Have a Book Inside You
Just Waiting to Come Out?
Then you won’t want to miss out on Robert Ringer’s landmark audio series …
How to Write, Self-publish,
and Market Your Book into a
In just three one-hour sessions, Robert Ringer, the most successful self-published author in history, will teach you:
- How to stop procrastinating and get started writing your book.
- How to organize your book to perfection by using his unique outlining and writing techniques.
- How to write your book — all the way through to completion — in a way that makes it a page-turner.
- How to market your book into a bestseller and achieve a high profile in the process.
As the only person in history to write, self-publish, and market three #1 bestsellers in a row, Robert Ringer is in a unique position to teach you how to convert your book idea into a bestseller that will bring you fame and fortune.
- He did it for three of his own books, two of which have been listed by The New York Times among the 15 best-selling motivational books of all time.
- He did it for four unknown authors, including one whose book was #1 on The New York Times bestseller list for 15 consecutive weeks.
- And now, for the first time, he will explain to you — in three information-packed, exhilarating sessions — how you can turn your dream of becoming a bestselling author into a reality.
All you need to bring is willingness, and Robert Ringer will do the rest. Willingness is determined by your answers to such questions as:
- Do you honestly feel that you have a book inside you — a book that is anxious to come out?
- Is your book idea unique? Exciting? Fascinating? Insightful? Educational? Inspirational? Original?
- How serious are you about wanting to convert the book that’s in your mind into a moneymaking printed book? Or an electronic book? Or both?
- Do you want to become a bestselling author badly enough to do whatever it takes to follow through on every aspect of the writing/publishing/marketing process?
- Are you willing to take advice from someone who has already successfully accomplished — many times — what you aspire to do?
With regard to the last question, the reason it’s important to have an open mind is because much of Robert Ringer’s advice flies in the face of conventional wisdom in the mainstream publishing industry. Which is precisely why, through his maverick approach to writing, publishing, and marketing books, he was able to shock the mainstream book-publishing world.
Robert created such a stir in the mainstream publishing industry by publishing so many New York Times bestsellers (both his own and others) that The Wall Street Journal ran a front-page article about his accomplishments and Fortune magazine followed that up a month later with a three-page article about him.
After 23 publishers rejected his first book …
Incredible as it may sound today, Robert Ringer’s first book was originally rejected by 23 publishers. As a result, he was left with only two choices: throw his manuscript in the wastebasket or attempt to publish it himself.
Fortunately, he had two things going for him that were so powerful they made it possible for him to overcome his then lack of book-publishing experience: a refusal to be discouraged and a willingness to take bold action.
How he got from that point to his book becoming a New York Times #1 bestseller is a long story, a story he is going to share with you in detail in his scintillating three-hour audio series. His personal triumph as a self-published bestselling author is so motivating that you will find it to be worth many times the price of all three sessions combined.
Together for the first time …
In addition, joining Robert on all three sessions is Dan Poynter, known throughout the industry as the “Godfather to thousands of successfully published books.”
Dan is the author of more than 120 books and has been a publisher for more than thirty years. His book-publishing seminars have been featured on CNN, his books have appeared in The Wall Street Journal, and his story has been told in US News & World Report.
In short, Dan Poynter is arguably the most renowned nuts-and-bolts publishing consultant in the world, having spent more than 35 years speaking, writing, teaching, and consulting in the industry.
Now, you can hear Robert Ringer and Dan Poynter — together for the first time — discussing every facet of how to write, publish, and market your book into a bestseller. A small sampling of what they will be covering includes such items as:
- Why the perception-preceding-reality marketing strategy never fails, and how you can employ it to ensure your book’s success.
- How to lay out and write your book so it grabs the reader’s full attention from the first page on.
- How to keep your reader captivated — regardless of how serious your subject matter may be — so he or she doesn’t close your book and move on to another one.
- How the Internet has empowered you to compete with the publishing giants, plus specific Internet strategies for spreading the word about your book.
- How to overcome a lack of motivation and develop the habit of writing every day.
- How to organize your book so the reader can’t wait to turn the page.
- How to use your book as a calling card to sell other products and services.
- How to come up with exciting titles that attract readers to your book.
- Specifics on every facet of typesetting, printing, and fulfillment.
- And much, much more … all elements of writing, publishing, and marketing your book will be covered in detail.
What Robert and Dan do in three jam-packed hours is share with you the writing, publishing, and marketing secrets they have learned through a combined 60 years of experience in the publishing industry.