Why Should You Listen To Me?
I’m a business owner, a coach and a personal trainer, just like a lot of you.
Michael Boyle, MA, ATC
- Internationally recognized expert in strength and conditioning
- Former Strength & Conditioning Consultant for the World Series Champion Boston Red Sox
- Strength & Conditioning Coach with the US Gold Medal Olympic Teams in Women’s Soccer and Women’s Hockey
- Author of Advances in Functional Training and Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities as well as over 20 instructional DVDs
- Owns and operates Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning
Over the past 38 years I’ve been a Strength & Conditioning Coach to some of the World’s Top Athletes including:
- The Boston Bruins (NHL)
- The New England Revolution (MLS)
- Boston University Men’s Hockey (NCAA)
- The Boston Breakers (WUSA)
- Boston Blazers (MLL)
- 40+ ice hockey medalists from the 1998 and 2002 Winter Olympics
- Over 20 1st, 2nd and 3rd-round picks in the NFL draft
- Multiple athletes in men’s and women’s World Cup Soccer and Summer Olympic Games
- Athletes from the PGA, MLB, United States Tennis Association and World Boxing Association
In addition to that I’ve spoken all over the world, been featured on HBO Real Sports, ESPN, CNNSI, as well as in Sports Illustrated and USA Today.
Pete Williams, in his book “The Draft: A Year Inside the NFL’s Search for Talent” names me as the guy who invented Combine Training.
I’ve also been known to develop some of the best strength & conditioning coaches in the profession, with my former assistants, students, former players, and interns are sprinkled across the collegiate and professional ranks with teams like the Miami Dolphins, San Jose Sharks, Atlanta Falcons, Buffalo Bills, Anaheim Ducks, and Boston Celtics.
And my facility, Mike Boyle Strength & Conditioning, has been recognized as the #1 Gym in the United States.