Adam Hunter – Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Neuro-Linguistic Programming: Read People and Think Positively and Successfully Using NLP to Kill Negativity, Procrastination, Fear and Phobias (Body Language, Positive Psychology, Productivity): Growing Mindset Habits, Mindfulness and Self Esteem Series, Book 2
Are you struggling to find the light at the end of the tunnel?
Are you even aware that you can actually turn whatever negative thought you have in your mind into a positive one instead? And better yet, kill any bad thought that crosses your mind?
No matter what your thoughts are there is a way to change those thoughts for the better.
NLP explores the relationships between how we think (neuro), how we communicate (linguistic), and our patterns of behavior and emotions (programmes). The idea is that, by studying NLP people can adopt more successful ways of thinking, communicating, feeling, and behaving.
On top of that NLP destroys any limiting belief you have, making this a book for people who want to seek a happier, healthier, and more prosperous life or in one word: SUCCESS.
Here’s what you’ll learn about:
- Analyze people, by reading body language and nonverbal cues
- How you can use NLP for your personal, professional, and social life
- Why your subconscious mind is the most important aspect towards your emotional state
- The 13 NLP techniques you can use to overcome any thought and drive faster success
- The nine secrets towards using NLP on yourself
- The six secrets towards using NLP on others
- Three facial expressions that give you an exact idea of how anyone is feeling
- Personal space ranges and what they really mean
- The six secrets to Feeling the way you want to about any situation
- The NLP four-step formula to overcome procrastination and any negative belief
- The easy, self-explanatory trick to overcoming any fear or phobia
- Nine simple secrets to support positive thinking in any negative situation
- How your social group may influence you more than you think
- The three-step formula to maintaining a positive state for the rest of your life
- A done for you exercise work guide to create the positivity and success you’ve been looking for
Every successful person uses NLP and some don’t even realize it.
It is those who are able to control how they feel about something for the benefit of their life who succeed in today’s world.
You may ask, “How can I possibly maintain positivity throughout my whole life?” and the answer is you can’t. But what you can do is shift your mindset in a way where you forget about negative thoughts or instead turn them into positive ones.