Secrets To Overcoming Objections
Everyone who sells a product or service encounters sales objections from time to time. And the majority of sales people I talk to are constantly looking for techniques to overcome these objections.
What’s particularly interesting is that many objections — including the dreaded price objection — can actually be prevented by applying a few simple sales training concepts.
During this recorded tele-class you will learn:
* The most common myth surrounding objections
* The difference between an objection and condition of sale
* The best way to prevent many objections from occurring
* What every customer or prospect wants to know
* Key questions that will help you uncover your customer’s buying motives
* The most important thing to focus on during the sales conversation
* The power of empathy
* Why you should clarify any objection you hear
* Dealing with the price objection
* How to find out what people really mean when they say, “You’re too expensive or “I’ll think about it.”
The sales concepts from this sales training tele-workshop will help you manage objections more effectively, prevent many objections from being expressed, and help you close more sales.