Drayton Bird – The Golden Key
Still not convinced?
If you rummage round in the vault you’ll find stuff that’s available nowhere else:
- Your Profit Centre
- Get on with it
- Interview – Rowan Gormley, founder of Naked Wines and co-founder of three Virgin firms.
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 1
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 2
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 3
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 4
- Long copy versus Short copy
- Try an editorial style…
- The Element of Surprise
- Do what a salesman would do
- Don’t ever give up…
- Treat customers as people
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 5 – Testing your Judgement
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 6 – How much is a customer worth to you?
- The customer as an individual
- The value of incentives
- Emotion in business
- Month 3 Short Video 1
- Month 3 Short Video 2
- Month 3 Short Video 3
- Interview – Srikumar Rao – best-selling author – and the only business school professor with his own Alumni Association
And it doesn’t stop there. I do confess, it’s information overload, unless you are obsessive with learning (as I was when I was a younger man) Here’s what I mean:
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 7 – The Magic Crossroads
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 8 – Your Priorities
- The most powerful word in marketing
- The obvious is always overlooked
- Audio Interview – Clayton Makepeace
- Audio Interview – Ken McCarthy
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 9 – Your Priorities
- From who?
- Who What Why Where When
- How long should your copy be?
- Ask for a reply
- Do not use jargon
- How to get action
- The most powerful word in marketing
- Three Simple Steps
- People are your business
- Book ideas
- Learn from your mistakes and my flops
- Failure to measure
- Edit and charm – two important lessons
- People’s nature never changes
- What is great selling? – New podcast
- Rory Sutherland on Branding
- Troy White Audio Interview
- Brian Thomas Interview
- Peter Hobday Interview
- Michael Leander Webinar
- B2B Webinar
- Hargreaves Lansdown Letter Analysis
- Rory Sutherland Video
If you’re serious about studying marketing – I’ll bet the shirt on my back you won’t find a better resource than ‘the vault’.
But remember, the vault isn’t the main event.
Every month you’ll also get one hour’s worth of brand new content, just like the video above.
And it’ll be on a subject I know will have an impact on your business. Because these principles work any business – large or small, in any country, no matter what you sell, or what it costs, whether it’s a product or a service.
It’s the stuff I wish I was spoon fed when I was running around like a mad man in my first business – which went broke, by the way – a nightmare it took me seven years to recover from
So, you get all this:
the one above) each month.
Access to the marketing vault (as listed above)
Personal replies – from me – about your marketing
Sounds good? Then sign up now for the launch price: $1 for the the first month, then $29 a month for every following month.
Sit on the fence too long and you’ll miss this offer!
But let’s not waste time – sign up now and bag the locked-in price of $29.97 a month after your $1 trial.
Does it sound too good to be true? Will you really get everything I mentioned?
Well, you get my usual 60 day money back guarantee.
If you don’t think it’s worth every penny, for any reason, or no reason at all, tell me and I’ll refund you in full, no questions asked.
I really look forward to answering your questions, and making sure you don’t make some of the ghastly mistakes I have in the last 50 odd years of marketing at the sharp end.
I guarantee that if you’re a busy business owner or marketing exec you’ll find my short chunks of brain fodder a Godsend.
And if you want to get lost in the vault, that’s up to you. I can promise you that in there you’ll find priceless lessons that will pay off – in more profit, less loss – and wisdom from some of the business world’s cleverest people.
But if you’re still not sure, I’ll trot out my favourite testimonial, from marketing legend, David Ogilvy:
I guess I’ve said all I can.
Sign up now – don’t miss the launch price. You really have nothing to lose. Click the button below right now.