Adam Eason – The Science of Self-Hypnosis
ADAM IS PASSIONATE ABOUT HIS WORK WITH HYPNOSIS AND IS ON A MISSION TO ENSURE THAT:
- HYPNOTHERAPY IS EVIDENCE BASED
- HYPNOSIS IS DE-MYSTIFIED
- – NO MYSTIQUE
- – NO HOCUS POCUS
- THE VIDEOS AND AUDIOS THAT MAKE UP THIS PROGRAMME ARE A SOUND COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL APPROACH TO THIS ANCIENT AND IMPORTANT MIND THERAPY
Notes About Content Of Download Audios and Videos
- The rationale for evidence based self-hypnosis: why Adam insists on being evidence-based.
- Demonstration of the benefits of self-hypnosis: The benefits to you are explained and supported with research studies, they are not just anecdotal. The core mindset required to be a successful self-hypnotist: Proof that self-hypnosis is a learnable skill that anyone can learn and anyone can get better at with practice: Your hypnotisability is NOT set in stone.
- Dispelling popular misconceptions: Presenting studies and research that dispels myths and misconceptions that still plague this field.
- Comparing self-hypnosis and hetero-hypnosis (being hypnotised by someone else): Looking at what research shows to be the main differences.
- Hypnotic skills training: A wide range of skills used by highly qualified hypnosis professionals and academics are shared so that you can become a better, more responsive self-hypnotist.
- A wide range of hypnotic inductions to use: The programme includes a very wide variety of inductions that are supported by evidence and had many years of being field-tested and tweaked by Adam.
- A depth of underlying principles to advance your skills: Understand how everything works, not just regurgitating, you get to know “why.”
- The way to derive the most benefit from your suggestions: The most effective way to employ your cognitions.
- How to create progressive hypnotic programs for change: How to apply the skills to vast facets of your life.
- Methods of delivering suggestion: A number of ways to make sure you respond to the suggestions you choose.
- How to harness the ability of your imagination: Even those who think they struggle with imagination will learn how to use it effectively.
- Abandoning ideas of ‘a special trance state’: Moving away from the intangible, mysterious and misleading explanations of hypnosis and showing how anyone can apply this skill set.
- Offering up a mass of empirical evidence to support the use of self-hypnosis: Showing that we have proper, peer reviewed evidence to support our learning.
- Historical precursors and context of modern self-hypnosis: Learning how the field developed and where it’s roots lie and seeing that self-hypnosis has been around and in our lives for a long time.
- The refuting of the notion of the Unconscious Mind: There is no such thing as the unconscious mind.
- Celebrating critical thinking: how to develop criticial thinking skills.
- Learning to use intelligent reasoning: Not relying on gut feelings or instincts.
- The cognitive behavioural conceptualisation and approach to self-hypnosis: Understanding the nonstate, evidence supported model of self-hypnosis.
- Learning a wide range of convincers: We don’t just teach theory. You get to prove and demonstrate your skills with some convincers that give you proof of what you can do.
- Couéism: The full approach explained by the many considered by many to be the “Father of Self-Help.”
- Structured, specific protocol for using self-hypnosis: An easy, step-by-step protocol for you to follow in order to apply self-hypnosis with ease