PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS OF THE COURSE BELOW!
Would you like to Buy Properties from Motivated Sellers with No Money or Credit that Will Generate You Tens of Thousands of DollarsInterested?
Wendy’s Buying on Lease Options course teaches you how to control real estate using a piece of paper (an option), NOT Cash! NOT Credit! NOT a Personal Guarantee! One of the Very Best but Least Known Techniques revealed by the Nation’s Leading Expert – Wendy Patton. Wendy takes you through the entire step-by-step approach of how to do these profitable transactions. She has a checklist so you won’t forget anything. She has also included audio CDs that help you fill out the forms and complete your transaction with ease.
Get Wendy Patton – Buying on Lease Options at the Edulucky
In her Buying on Lease Options course, Wendy shows you:
- Why sellers need and will accept lease option terms
- Where to find lease option sellers
- How to secure properties with all of the legal contracts and forms designed to protect YOU! (they are ALL included)
While other investors are walking away from real estate deals in today’s softer market, you will be cashing huge checks at your bank teller’s window. Wendy takes you through the entire step-by-step approach of how to do these profitable transactions. She has a checklist so you won’t forget anything. She has also included audio CDs that help you fill out the forms and complete your transaction with ease.
Wendy’s training is complete and step-by-step.
In Wendy’s Buying on Lease Options Course you will:
- Learn tested and proven methods, which will attract sellers like a scrap yard magnet.
- Learn how to negotiate the best deal to your bottom line.
- Learn what to say to sellers and get a 30-50% response of YES with Wendy’s proven script.
- Learn how to protect yourself from making payments until you find someone to rent from you.
- Learn how to screen your deal and determine your profitability before stepping into the transaction.
Many investors use lease options to sell their properties, but very few use them to buy, yet it is the safest and best way to purchase real estate – especially if your market condition is soft or volatile. While other investors are writing checks and putting their own money at risk you will be keeping your cash where it belongs; in your pocket, and using a piece of paper to purchase your deals instead!