Edudigi is a service provider under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. section 512 (“DMCA”). Edudigi has adopted the following policy concerning copyright infringement in accordance with the DMCA and copyright law. Edudigi will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement reported to its designated DMCA Agent. It is Edudigi’s policy to:
Accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures (as defined by the DMCA) used to protect and identify copyrighted works.
Disable access to or remove content that it believes in good faith may infringe the copyrights of third parties.
Discontinue service to users who repeatedly make such content available or otherwise violate Edudigi Terms of Service.
If you are the owner of any exclusive right under copyright laws, or are authorized to act on behalf of such an owner, and you believe that a copyrighted work is being used or provided through the Edudigi Service in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please send the following information to Edudigi’s designated DMCA Agent:
– Identification of the copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a complete or representative list of such works.
– Identification of the material claimed to be infringing, or to be the subject of infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Edudigi to locate the material. (Requests will be processed most quickly if we are provided with a list of the Edudigi URLS or links associated with the material, rather than images or copies of files.)
– Contact information for the person providing notice, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address.
– A statement that the person providing notice has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owners agent, or the law. (Please note that under the DMCA, any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that content is infringing may be subject to liability.)
– A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
– The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
To submit your notice, send it to Edudigi’s designated DMCA Agent.
If Edudigi’s designated DMCA Agent receives proper notification, or if Edudigi comes to believe in good faith that content available through the Edudigi Service may infringe copyrights, it will remove or disable access to the potentially infringing materials as soon as reasonably possible. Edudigi will also promptly notify the member or user who made the content available through the Edudigi Service that the content has been removed or access to it has been disabled. DMCA Agent Contact : [email protected]
Are you an Legal Copyright Owner or Authorized Copyright Agent?
We have designed a tool which helps CO and Authorized DMCA Agent to takedown their files on their own anytime they found online. We developed this system inorder to support Antipiracy and also to help Coyright Owners to prevent their files sharing online illegally. And also by using this tool you will have the abaility to takedown 100 files at a time.
You can get access to this tool , by simply emailing the DMCA team: [email protected] and mention the subject as “Regarding Copyright Owner System” , with as much datas you can provide to prove that you are an registered legal DMCA agent or Copyright Owner.
As soon we receive your email we need few hours to review you details and you will get an followup email with the details we need further and the condition you need accept.
Well , so after getting this system . You can take down your files if you found it is being shared online without premission in no time.